Minor bugfix version to address some of the more glaring issues. No major infrastructure upsets should be performed I don't thinkFixed issues
Fixed via commit
- Settings restore defaults button doesn't appear to revert settings
- Cannot resolve work item macro, invalid id.
- IRC network detection - This is the largest update and caused me the most headache but auto joining channels is pure win
(i.e. I was too lazy to make an issue before hand)
- InputScopes should hopefully match the data entry field
- Monofur font used instead of Chiller
- Screenshots actually work from views other than Main
- Various style changes to make the Views look a little better
- Developer fixups for my enjoyment like wp7contrib updates and stolen FakeItEasy's build system to have a 1-click build/package
Possible Known Issues:
- Sending messages can sometimes cause an ambiguous "Invalid pointer" exception which you won't see under normal operation because the app will just quit. I only saw it when connecting to UnrealIRCD under a single testing instance but it might point to a bigger problem than I want to address at the moment. I promise to keep an eye on this because it'd easily fail marketplace requirements otherwise.